Saturday, September 13, 2008

#123 Blog Fans

We had a fun experience tonight at the Dulwich College reception. A couple came up to Kathleen and I and asked if I was the author of the Cazzato Family Blog. Shown above, their names are Robert and Julie and they moved to Suzhou two weeks ago from Michigan. He works for a U.S. car component company with an operation in Wuxi. They found the blog by Googling Suzhou and praised it as a wonderful introduction to living in Suzhou. They gave some very enthusiastic feedback, saying that it helped them prepare for their move to China.

Robert and Julie are not the first people we have met this fall who recognize us from the blog. It is a minor bit of celebrity, but moreso, it is nice to know that people are reading and enjoying it. Soon I will have to start signing autographs. One downside I have noticed from the blog is that I everyone has already heard all of my best stories !

No comments: