Monday, February 23, 2009

#180 Juliana Turns Ten

Juliana had her 10th birthday party on Sunday and had six friends join her for bunco and ice cream sundaes. Among the international guest list were Cori (IL), Cate (TX), Keaton (Canada), Kenzie (CA), Sophia (MI), and Jemma (Austrailia). Bunco was a late breaking idea for a party activity and Juliana's friends seemed to love it. Maria (Peoria) got to stay and party with the big girls while the men were kicked out and sent to the Suzhou bowling alley to entertain ourselves. We had a good time too.

It is hard to believe that Juliana is already 10 years old. It would make me feel old except that I still remember my 10th birthday party as if it were last week. We hosted it at my house in Colonie, New York. Honored guests were my childhood friends Chris C, David D, Scott H, Felice T, and of course, my brother Chris. Number ten was a big birthday - first with double digits. I hope Juliana remembers her 10th birthday as fondly as I remember mine.

The boys were invited to return for the ice cream sundae portion of the program. You can see Joseph, Marco, and Joseph's buddy Owen in the group shot.

No comments: