Saturday, March 28, 2009

#187 Blog Stats

Back in February, I found an interesting feature to add to this blog page that counts the number of web page hits and gives information on the location of the people that are visiting. You can see above some of the stats compiled over the past month. There have been over 100 visitors from 23 different countries. Amazing.

I have mentioned before that I enjoy a (very) small degree of international celebrity because of this blog. A friend Michael told me this morning that his parents are visiting Suzhou this week and his father, a loyal Cazzato Blog reader, wants to meet the author ! However, a primary motivation that keeps me going on this blog is the effusive praise that I occasionally receive from my mother-in-law in Kentucky who loves the updates and compliments my writing. She is a published author and former English teacher, so her compliments carry some credibility.

1 comment:

Kathy Zhao said...

Nihao, I am now making contributions to increase your degree of international celebrity~~