Tuesday, August 25, 2009

#250 1st Day of School

Here is a quick picture of the kids on their first day of School. Dulwich College in SIP is their school again this year. This year they all have teachers from Asia - two from Austrailia, one from Taiwan, and one from Singapore. Those expat teachers do not come cheap - tuition at Dulwich is almost $20,000 per year per child. Can you believe that ?! Nonetheless, it is a great school with terrific teaching and programs.

I also went back to school today - my first Chinese lesson in a month. I found I have suffered some serious regression, especially in remembering the characters I had previously learned. I also now have the problem of mixing Italian words in my spoken Chinese sentences.

Not much else to report. We are still unpacking in the new house. Kathleen's goal is to be fully unpacked by Friday. I think we can achieve that.

No comments: